Small dispersing instrument for volumes from 0.5 – 100 ml (H2O). It offers a wide speed range from 8000 – 30,000 rpm that enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. A broad choice of dispersing elements guarantees a wide range of applications.
- Quick-connect coupling for changing dispersing elements easily
- Ideal for manual operation due to its light weight and ergonomic design
- Extremely mobile due to direct line power (no transformer required)
- Stainless steel dispersing elements can be cleaned quickly and easily as they can be dismounted without tools
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements are available in two sizes, particularly suitable for PCR analysis
- High performance drive ensures immense speed stability
- Quiet operation
The dispersing tool is not included in the scope of delivery.
Scope of delivery
- T 10 basic ULTRA-TURRAX®
- R 200 Clamp