Extremely powerful dispersing instrument for volumes from 2 – 50 l (H2O) for typical pilot plant stations with digital speed display. It offers a wide speed range from 1000 – 9,500 rpm that enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. Three rotor-stator configurations guarantee a wide range of applications. Reproducible operations due to constant speed even with changes in viscosities.
- Digital speed display
- Electronic speed control
- Electronic overload protection
- Plug-in connectors facilitate exchange of dispersing elements
- Optional stainless steel dispersing elements for use under vacuum and pressure
- Error code display
- Mains cable (2.5 m) and SI 400 safety switch are available as accessories (not included with delivery)
The device requires a 3-phase electricity supply in order to operate. The connection of the unit to the power supply must be done by a qualified electrician. Wiring diagrams are included in the manual for reference.
Scope of delivery
- T 65 digital ULTRA-TURRAX®
- Rotor wrench
- Hook wrench
- Shaft wrench
- Cable gland for switch cable (2 pcs.)
- Hexagon L-wrench