Speed-controlled, universal vacuum controller for controlled evacuation of air (gas) from laboratory equipment, as well as for classical separation, filtration or drying tasks in the laboratory. The controller is ready-to-use in numerous applications and can be easily installed.
VC 10 lite is only compatible with the vacuum pump VACSTAR digital. A cable connection between pump and controller is required.
Manual and Programmable Mode available.
- Valve cleaning function for long service life
- Integrated ventilation valve for simple pressure equalization and aeration with inert gas after process completion
- VENT short key button allows pressure equalization during a running process
- Program function: up to ten user-defined programs can be saved, with up to ten pressure/time sequences
- USB / RS232 interfaces for connection with the laboratory software labworldsoft®
- Electronic control system for improved process efficiency and higher solvent recovery rate
- High energy efficiency thanks to device-to-device communication (vacuum controller to recirculating chiller)
For additional safety for users and environment, the use of the VSE 1 vacuum safety emission condenser is recommended, which prevents solvents from being released into the room air. The VSE 1 is available as an accessory.
Scope of delivery
- VC 10 lite
- USB Cable – USB A to Micro-B, 2 m